Cypress, California CA 90630-2951
Saint Irenaeus Catholic Church has been part of the Cypress community since 1961 – a time when there were more cows than Catholics! Since then we have grown into a vibrant, active parish with as many ministries as diverse as we are … from bible study, feeding the hungry, Evangelization Retreat, to a variety of music ministries serving our children, teens, adults, Spanish speaking parishioners, and the Filipino Catholic Federation. If you’re looking for an opportunity to participate, you’ll find it at Saint Irenaeus Catholic Church.
- Rev. Binh Nguyen
- Rev. Aaron Galvizo, AM
- Rev. Mauro Trujillo Goldin
- Deacon José Pulido
- Deacon Jerry Pyne
- Deacon José Campos
- Deacon Del Davis
SUCCESSION OF PASTORS
- Founding Pastor Rev. Peter C. Caslin (1961-1975)
- Rev. John R. Keller (1975-1993)
- Rev. Michael E. Heher (1993-2003)
- Rev. Patrick N. Rudolph (2003-2009)
- Rev. Patrick A. Moses, Administrator (2009- 2011)
- Rev. Patrick A. Moses, Pastor (2011-2017)
- Rev. Binh Nguyen, Administrator (2017-2019),
- Rev. Binh Nguyen (2019-current)
- Vigil (Saturdays) 5 p.m.
- 6:30 a.m., 8 a.m., 9:45 a.m., 11:30 a.m.,
- 1:15 p.m. (Spanish), 4 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
- Mon-Fri. 6:30 a.m., 8:30 a.m.,
- Wed. 7 p.m.
- 8:30 a.m.
- Holy Days
- As announced in the bulletin
- Possible times to schedule ceremonies: Saturdays 10 a.m., 12 p.m. and 2 p.m.
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION
- Mondays: 5 p.m.
- Fridays: 5 p.m.
- Saturdays: 3:30 p.m.
- Call the Parish Office to make arrangements.
- Mrs. Ivette Valenzuela, Youth Formation
- Sr. Maria Terese Salceda, M.E.S.S.T., Hispanic Comm.
- Mrs. Cassandra Locano, Adult Faith Formation
ANOINTING OF THE SICK
- 13th of each month and every Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.