Internal / External Contacts:
- Works closely with the Support and Systems groups to resolve ticket request escalations, identify and close security gaps.
- Interacts with Diocesan entities to implement, monitor and maintain network technologies (firewalls, routers, switches, and wireless access points) as necessary.
- Work alongside IT Vendors as necessary to deliver sound and secure technologies to the Dioceses and its entities.
- The Network Engineer’s responsibilities include design, modify, monitor, and maintain the Diocesan network. Strong Systems experience will be helpful.
- Download complete job description.
A completed Diocese of Orange application and resume is required for all open positions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com